Sunday, January 14, 2007

Why do I keep buying more and more cds when I don't even get the time to listen to them? I haven't even gotten through my Neko Case CD in its entirety yet, and i've had it for months. I just bought a self-titled Specials album (which caught my eye because it was produced by Elvis Costello) and Sean Lennon's 'Friendly Fire'. Well, to be fair, I've listened to both those albums through already even though I just bought them a couple of days ago, but I still have a bunch I haven't gotten through yet. My problem is I go back to London, go to Grooves and get a kind of Grooves fever. I have to buy, buy, buy all the CDs i want but clearly don't have the money for ( I still have a long list of 2006 releases i have yet to get)

Speaking of releases, here's a list of 2007 releases that I'm really anticipating:
1/23 The Good, The Bad, The Queen (uk only)
1/23 Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things
1/23 Of Montreal - Hissing Fawna: Are You The Destroyer?
1/23 The Shins - Wincing Away The Night
1/23 Deerhoof - Friend Oppurtunity
1/23 Menomena - Friend and Foe
2/06 Apples in Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder
3/06 !!! - Myth Takes
3/20 LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
3/20 I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends

As you can see, January the 23rd is going to be quite a big (and expensive) day. Mark your calenders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home