Sunday, December 10, 2006

I bought Neko Case's "Fox Confessor Brings The Flood", Girl Talk's "Night Ripper", and Tom Waits "Orphans:Brawlers, Bawlers and Bastards" this weekend. I kind of went crazy out of Grooves withdrawal. I was about to buy Joanna Newsom's "Ys" instead of Girl Talk, but the friendly Grooves clerk said it was horrible. I then heard a single off the album on the way back up to school on the radio and immediately regretted not buying it, because it was a great song. I gotta say I do really value that mans opinion and this is the only time he's done me wrong.

I'm loving this Concretes video I caught on Much Music's Wedge (the only much music show i watch, the rest is filth). Not only is it a great song, but the video is awesome. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home