Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kevin Barnes explains the nudity



..and it was all for world peace!

Barnes said, "I always wanted to perform naked...it's kind of my concept, to bring world peace to the Earth if everyone had to stand naked in front of their peers once a month. I think it's good because it forces you to sort of come to terms with any sort of body issues that you might have and it sort of like cleanses your emotional palette.

"A lot of people get this anxiety that's like 'I was naked in front of an audience!' and stuff, but I think it's kind of cool for people to be able to face that without going to jail. That's the thing, too, I had to pick Vegas because that's the only 21+ venue we're playing on this whole tour, and I didn't want to become a sex offender, because that would be pretty dreadful."

MP3: Kevin Barnes Interview

Sorry I didn't post all day yesterday. There was just NOTHING going on! I couldn't think of a single thing to post about. So to make up for it, I've made the "On Repeat" songs in the sidebar MP3's (well some of them). Enjoy 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home