Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm always asking myself if it's better to have many cds that I listen to once in a while or few that I can listen to all the time. I constantly finding myself in a music store heavily weighing the decision to buy a new cd because I don't know if I'll have the time to listen to it. I buy about a cd a week on average, but they build up faster than you'd realize. Sometimes I don't get a chance to listen to a new cd until a week or two after I buy it.
My dad has a billion cds, but usually only listens to one once and thats it, it goes back to the vaults. I never want to get to that point with my music. I want to have a relationship with each of my cds. And I do at this point. There are a bunch of cds that bring me back to a weekend at a friends cottage or a trip to another city.

Please do yourself a favour and listen to a Regina Spektor cd today. She'll change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home