Friday, March 23, 2007

White Stripes release Icky Thump details and tracklist



Yes, okay so I failed to mention that the White Stripes were putting out another album and going on tour when I heard about it because I felt that I finally got over my White Stripes phase. However, after watching the video preview for the band's upcoming album, Icky Thump at Pitchfork Media I felt that this is one phase that should be revisited.

The album is reportedly 48 minutes long and is to have no piano on any of the tracks. However, there will be bagpipes and synthesizers on some of the tracks. Tourwise, the band hasn't released any tour dates yet for North America but promises that "all 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada, as well as the remaining 16 states of the United States the band have yet to play," will be visited.

Tracklist:
  • Icky Thump

  • You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do as You're Told)

  • 300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues

  • Conquest

  • Bone Broke

  • Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn

  • St. Andrew (This Battle Is in the Air) 

  • Little Cream Soda

  • Rag and Bone

  • I'm Slowly Turning Into You

  • A Martyr for My Love for You

  • Catch Hell Blues

  • Effect and Cause
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home