Thursday, March 29, 2007

1 Week, 5 new CD's



This week, over two days, I bought Deerhoof's Friend Opportunity, Peter Bjorn & John's Writer's Block, The Sugarcubes Life's Too Good, Modest Mouse's We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank, and The Blow's Paper Television. The Blow I bought only because it was used and only $10 from Grooves and I have heard very good things about it, but I haven't been able to stop listening to it. I love the quirky beats laid down by YACHT keeping time for the beautiful vocals. I haven't thoroughly listened to the Deerhoof or Modest Mouse albums, but the Peter Bjorn and John and Sugarcubes albums are also really impressing me (unsurprisingly). I reccomend all 5.

MP3: The Blow - "Pile Of Gold"
MP3: Peter Bjorn & John - "Young Folks"
MP3: Deerhoof - "The Perfect Me"
MP3: Modest Mouse - "Dashboard"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home